i bought a backpack and became an explorer

Friday, April 5, 2013

You may not remember, but back in the day I asked you people what you thought I should buy from everlane. See post here. Well I took the plunge and bought myseld this little backpack. While it makes me feel like a high school student 60% of the time, the other 40% it makes me feel like an explorer. So yesterday after work I grabbed my iPhone and walked the streets of Roscoe Village looking for lovely things. 

It also inspired me to ask my husband out on an adventure date tonight. We are going to be making a video. So get excited. Happy Friday! 

also-- you're welcome for that last picture. thug life.


  1. Love. This. Now I want to go adventuring! I will wear my cutoff shorts.

  2. Loving this post! I wana go adventuring tooooo...


  3. this are really lovely photos! so impressed that they were all taken with the iphone.
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

  4. i have just found your blog...and i love it!!!
    would you like to follow each other???
    let me know on my blog!!!

  5. Because I have a little girl that watches dora that's where my mind went when I read your blog post title. Kind of a weird comment huh. You look cute all the same.
    Method Clothe

  6. Cuute! I can't wait for the weather to get warmer so I'll feel more inspired to adventure ;) !


  7. i love the backpack that you picked! i would love to get a backpack like that, it looks so much better than the actual school backpack that we have!