WHAT HAPPENED TO HARLEY????

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Have you been wondering that?
Cause I have. I'll admit I am feeling a little bit overwhelmed.
Being a real adult is a lot tougher than it looks.
You have to balance thinks like work, school, husband time, shopping time, cleaning time, eating, blah blah blah.
Basically that is a lot of things.
And work today.
Oh boy.
I would rather take a calculus test.
I hate calculus.
I dropped it after a week in high school and I have never looked back.

Now.
After all of that jazz here are the 10 best things that happened to me  today {in chronological order}.

1. I woke up next to my love.
2. I had a rocking awesome voice lesson.
3. My everything bagel with avacado on it. OH MY YUM.
4. Having a wonderful boss that makes work suck WAY less.
5. Getting to class 1 min early when I am normally late.
6. My Danish Professor. He should be an actor really.
7. Two Jacks Pizza.
8. TARGET gift cards and my new hat with a face.
9. Zumba with the lovely Jane.
10. Getting a foot rub. Best. Thing. Ever.

And now I am going to go to sleep and wake up early to clean, do homework, work out etc. etc. etc.
Nighty night.

xoxox
Harley

4 comments:

  1. It gets easier! Ok, maybe it doesn't, but you'll get better at it :) I remember being ridiculously overwhelmed my first couples of months of marriage, but things smooth out after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh!! is your danish professor the tall, lanky one with sandy colored hair? what a dreamboat. he used to teach danish before my spanish class. i'd always see him walking around the jkb. yes, i'm a stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you went to Two Jack's. Its the best Utah county secret EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lists. :) {Target is the best.} I

    s this your first semester taking Danish? You are so multi-lingual! I can't wait for our Vienna reunion!

    ReplyDelete