An introduction if you will...

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hey there. Today we have another treat -- a cutie who thrifts and makes/remakes a lot of her clothes. Let us know when you try some of her ideas!

Have a lovely day!
xoxo

hello Harley and Jane readers! im so excited to be over here today! if you dont know me my name is madison over at madison avenue. i started my blog in January as a sophomore in high school. my blog is a fashion and refashion blog. i love to make a lot of my clothes! i love to refashion because if i have something that i don't like i can just make it into something entirely new that i love without spending any money!
i think i have a very eclectic style. i love the bohemian style with the beautiful prints and feathers, but i also love vintage with its florals and classic pieces.
i LOVE to layer! even in the summer, you will always see me wearing a scarf. they're just too cute to give up! this skirt was a refashion that i did. i made it out of an old t-shirt.
i love to mix prints! like with this outfit i mixed a striped shirt with a floral scarf. i think that it makes the outfit more interesting and fun! this scarf was also a refashion. it was a dress that i made into a skirt and a scarf.
florals florals florals! florals are my favorite! they're so beautiful and also super easy to match! this was also a refashion that i did. it was a dress that i made into a shirt...and a skirt! i call it my two for one special because i can wear it as either one!
i love thrifting! you can get the most unique things from a thrift store! some of my favorite clothes are thrifted! like in this outfit my shirt, belt and skirt are all thrifted. i mainly love to go thrifting to find things to restyle! this skirt was also a restyle that i did. it was a dress that i made into a scarf and a skirt!

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit with the daisies in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your infinity scarves, they are sooo much better than regular ones! And I just started thrifting, you are right, it is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete