him and her: breezy days

Friday, June 14, 2013

Let the celebration of love continue with Bri from Breezy Days. I was so excited when Bri agreed to guest post for us because I really love the story of how she fell in love with her husband. She wrote out the entire thing and I really hope that one day I will be able to do the same. By the time this Him & Her post posts Jane will most likely be married.... EEEEEEK! Follow me on instagram if you want the inside scoop :)


him: 1/2 mexican 1/2 finnish
her: 1/4 icelandic & 3/4 butt white

him: montana country boy
her: california city girl

him: knee surgery
her: skin cancer surgery

him: football
her: tennis

him: espn & funny youtube clips
her: reading books & magazines

him: afraid of frogs
her: afraid of textures

him&her: the story of us 
Harley & Jane

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fabulous idea! I totally want to do a him and her post on my blog.

    -Katie

    Thesilverlining-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete