i'm on a boat.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Or going to be soon and I'm super excited about it. Michael and I flew down to Florida today to meet up with my family for a vacation celebrating my brother's high school graduation.

I had all these plans and things I was going to accomplish before I left tomorrow, but the precious moments with my family have been too sweet to be able to think about anything else. Church, work, and this little blog are going to have to wait while I make some serious memories. Hope you have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! And a big thank you to all of those have served our beloved country. I so appreciate it!

xoxoxo
Harley

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! I love stripes for the summer weather :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice dress! I like the nautical feeling!

    If you want you can participate in a giveaway on my blog! :)
    OASAP INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style:) This dress is very nice:)

    http://lucienne-xoxo.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete