72 hours in chicago

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My friend Jackie came to visit Michael and I this weekend and it was a whirlwind. For the first time since we have moved here we allowed ourselves to act like tourists and it was a blast. Plus spring is finally here so the weather was perfect. We took pictures of everything and moved from one adventure to the next. Here is most of what we did in 72 hours- if I showed you the real list I think your brain would explode.


If you have any questions about where we went or what we did please let me know! Maybe I have convinced a few of you to come give this grand city a try... Happy Tuesday!





4 comments:

  1. Oh I miss Chicago!!! I spent 3 days there about 2 years ago and I am still itching to go back!! The only thing on this list I didn't do was go to the observatory deck! It was too windy when we went so it was closed! All the reason to go back! I love the Navy Pier! If I lived there I would go there everyday! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me want to move back! i love all of your suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! And you two! Email me the pictures? (jaclyncrozier@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only live 4 hours from Chicago but have never been there! Love all these photos. It really makes me want to go there.

    ReplyDelete