- finishing season one of once upon a time (i'm obsessed), and then realizing season two is nowhere to be found.
- stress-induced forgetfulness and having to call all those people to apologize for forgetting appointments and interviews.
- when your delicious cinnamon rolls take on the nasty taste of the spicy soup that was previously in the supposedly-clean ziploc container. still trying to get that taste out of my mouth.
- trespassing to take outfit pictures.
- having to take stacks of unread novels back to the library every month.
- realizing you last shirt button is missing, leaving your stomach half showing--in public.
- when no one tells you about the smudge of chocolate on your forehead.
- when my mama and siblings come to provo to visit.
- getting hand-me-downs from family who is refurnishing or simply has too much in the attic. who needs new stuff when you can get family heirlooms?
- sewing a beautiful shower curtain with my grandma for my new house.
- when other bloggers share their success secrets.
- cereal as an evening snack (a habit i owe to my dad).
- getting a late easter package full of fun stuff from my mom.
- online banking.
- a money-savvy fiance who knows how to save (i never realized how much of an impulse buyer slash spender i am until we started comparing notes...)