journal prompt // favorite songs

Friday, March 1, 2013

this is from moorea seal's 52 list project, and unfortunately i didn't get the photo uploaded in time. here is my list of songs that have inspired me in the last few years:

push by sarah mclachlan
wreck of the edmund fitzgerald by gordon lightfoot
goodnight starlight by juliana theory
carolina on my mind by james taylor
country roads by john denver
blowing in the wind by peter, paul and mary
leavin' on a jet plain by john denver
love story by taylor swift
get up by barcelona
fast car by tracy chapman
breath of life by florence + the machine
die young by ke$ha
kiss me slowly by parachute
rhiannon by fleetwood mac
teenage dream by katy perry
i'd be lying by greg laswell
oh mr. postman by b*witched
samson by regina spektor
all these things by stephen speaks

what songs having inspired you lately?


4 comments:

  1. Such great songs!!! A song inspiring me lately is Take on Me by Aha! =) Oldie but a goodie!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been doing the other journal prompts, but I really like this one! I may have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for the follow, just stopping by to say I'm following you back. Great song list, music can be so inspirational and mood changing :)

    Lyndsay
    http://fizzypeaches.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete