Exes {Inspired by Breanna}

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Breanna did this post I really liked. I've been needing a place to put these thoughts.
So in her words,
"No names are given, and not everyone I dated has something here written for them."


-------------

I think about you more often that I would like. Sometimes I even drift away in curiosity, but every time that happens I end up stomping out those thoughts like a dying fire. It's better that way.

Everything fell apart suddenly. Somewhere between kisses I suppose, and it took me by surprise.

I was sure tangled up in you. It was you, not me, right? I can't say you were original in saying that. I know what it's like though, to not love back, so I won't hold it against you. I never have.


2 comments:

  1. Really sweet :') Love little passages like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. sometimes it's the things we feel most that we never get the chance to say. We definitely should have some fun play time this summer. Deal?

    ReplyDelete