Once upon a Hair Dryer...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Here it is ladies. The TRUTH. Earlier this year Jane and I were sent this hair dryer to test out from Misikko. Here are our thoguhts.

Harley's Review
First of all, the only hair dryer that I own is an 8 dollar one from Target. (or was it Wal-Mart? All I know is that it was 8 dollars)

And secondly I actually don't do my hair that much. It is really thin so I generally just take a shower the night before and wake up then BAM I am good to go. This system results in a lot of top knots... but you get the picture. One of my New Years resolutions was to do my hair more. I think that my husband Michael appreciates this. Or he would if I actually did.

So when that lovely BMW like hair dryer came in the mail I was excited to test the waters.


1. This thing is powerful. My hair was dry in basically no time flat. Perfect for someone with thin hair that doesn't like to spend a lot of time doing it.
2. The cord is SUPER long.
3. HOT HOT HOT. This thing turns up the heat!
4. This hair dryer is spendy.
5. Overall I had an excellent hair drying experience.
6. This is what my hair looked like post dry and straighten.


So I can't speak for everyone but for my hair type this blow dryer worked like a charm.

Jane's Review
Harley is right -- it's dang powerful, which is a plus if you can channel all that air. For me and my big, thick hair, things got a little out of control and I ended up looking like a lioness {no photos were taken, fortunately}. My hair calmed down once I took a straightener to it.


So if it tickles your fancy go check out their other stuff at hana
Thanks Misikko!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I just did a review on a dryer as well...I guess it's that time of year. Jane- you should check out the one I got. I too have insane bit hair and this puppy knocked it out of the park! But thanks for doing a review that shows how something works on both kinds of hair!
    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete