Flower shirt

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Boots: OLD, Tights: H&M, Skirt: Target, Shirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Sweater: AE

The longer I run this blog the better I get at posing.... insert sarcasm here. I was getting all nostalgic yesterday thinking about how cool it will be for my daughters (and sons if they want) to read back through this blog. I so wish there was something like that for my mom. Just so I could see what she was like at my age. Ya know?

There is a funny story that goes along with this shirt. It was sophomore year and my friends and I drove up to Nordstrom rack. I found this shirt and immediately fell in love. I had a problem though because it was a little out of my price range. I put it back and was sad... and then my roommate bought it. I should have been happy for her. Getting a real cute Marc shirt. But I wasn't. I was a little bug about it. So now three years later this friend and I are both married and still close. I let her borrow a bread pan and when she brought it back this shirt was nestled inside with a note that said, "Sorry about the drama this shirt caused. Love you!" And that is the story of this shirt.

This week is mad crazy. I feel like I am working two part time jobs and trying to go to school at the same time. Advertising eats my life. I kinda love it, but I am also really ready to graduate. No one should be on campus from 8am until 10pm. I am working my my website right now. When I get it up and running I'll let you know so you can go a be impressed. 

HAVE A GRRRRRRRRRREAT DAY.
[please say this in a tony the tiger voice. k thnx. bye.]


7 comments:

  1. you look great! i love every part of that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the flower shirt. i'm a sucker for ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute shirt, plus I love the little story behind it :) Let me know if you try out the photo tutorial, I'd love to see how it turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that sweet story just put the sunshine in my morning...

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is a really great shirt... i could see the reason for the drama :)

    ReplyDelete