Orange vs. Nude: Battle of the Socks edition

Friday, January 20, 2012


Vs.


And the Winner is...

No socks! My feet were not entirely thrilled about this. Let me tell you. In some small part of my little heart I wanted the orange socks to live. What do you think? Too weird?


In other news.
Here are 3 Little facts.
Inspired by RWAR.

1.  I CANNOT stop wearing a top knot. Top Knot = Stylish word for BUN. A few years ago I never would have done this. Have any of you seen the King of Queens episode that directly references this exact bun the WHOLE TIME. It is hilarious. When I watched it I thought, "Yeah Buns are lame! They are for Librarians!" Yet here I am. Wearing a bun 4/7 days a week. I don't think the Husband is thrilled.

2. Honestly I had 35 emails when I woke up this morning. That is just unnatural. 

3. Dear Boy in acid washed jeans that takes up the entire sidewalk when I am trying to make it to class on time... maybe we can be friends in another life, but not this one!

12 comments:

  1. Looks cute- I love to wear bath robe sweaters like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you tried the sock bun!! it is now my go to anytime I have to be the least bit presentable and don't want to do my hair...which is often haha

    http://champagnecocktailscashmeredreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i please be as cute as you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the colour combo! The cardigan is really pretty and so are you, lady! :)
    xxx,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I have worn my hair in anything but a "top know" for the past month! And yes, I have seen that KOQ episode and I think it is hilarious. Also, I always agreed that it didn't look good on Carrie, but that doesn't stop me from doing it, either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a major pop of color with socks, but you look just as lovely without, even if your frozen toes don't agree! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orange socks!?!?!?! WORK IT! What a fun, punchy, bright, awesome lil' addition!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty
    http://momomod.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit! The colors are amazing :) especially the orange socks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this outfit is rad.

    i'm diggin' your blog. i'll be back for sure!

    ReplyDelete