Hiding from SUGAR!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012



Over the last two weeks my diet has consisted of:

Gummies
Danish Desserts 
Diet Coke
Fast Food (Chipotle and Panda express... I love you)
Cheese.
Trader Joes peanut butter cups
Cookies
Peanut M&M's

and that is pretty much it. I forget what healthy delicious food tastes like.
Which brings me to this week.
A new year is upon us. The perfect time to make a goal and accomplish it.

If you have read the blog for a while you may remember a couple of times when Jane and I have decided to give up sugar for an extended period of time. It works I tell you! The first three days are the hard, but then I realize that I feel SO. MUCH. BETTER and it gets so much easier. It is easier to wake up in the morning. Easier to go work out.

I never realized how often people offer you delicious treats until I consciously decided to avoid them. Let me tell you... all those little intakes of sugar add up fast.

So here we go. Jane is on board and so am I.
Harley and Jane humbly ask you to join us in our 3rd sugar fast.
Starting today

NO SWEETS UNTIL FEB. 14th! 

Now let me add a disclaimer. When we say sugar we mean sweet treats like cookies, brownies, candy, cake, pastries, etc. Not natural sugar in fruit or sugar in bread. We love bread. 

It is much easier to stay on the bandwagon it someone is doing it with you. 
This I know from experience. Whenever I feel tempted I always text Jane and say, "TELL ME IT'S NOT WORTH IT!" and she does and some how that makes it a little bit easier to pass up.
So join us! Come one come all!

If you are committed... LINK IT UP! Then we can support each other!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! You're going to feel great come Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete