Week of Birthdays continue.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

{You have probably seen this picture before... it's my favorite}

This is my sister.
Not the one in the back. That is my mom although she could totally pass for my sister.
The one this post is dedicated too is the one on the far left. 
Today is her birthday and I can't believe that she is turning 9. 
I feel like an extremely old woman.
I remember being 12 and my mom had just picked me up form a basketbal game.
She was like, "Krystle... I have some news. I'm pregnant."
I cried.
Why? I am not exactly sure.
I was worried about being the built in babysitter. 
I already had 3 brothers and sisters. 2 boy and 2 girls.
Ideal family. 

Now I look back on that story and laugh.
I just CANNOT imagine my life without her.
She has brought so much happiness and joy into our lives.
Sometimes as you get older you forget about the simple things.
And you need someone cooler than you to help you remember them.

She lets me feel like a kid again.
She watches Disney movies with me.
She plays Kinect Dance with me. 
She offers me a different perspective.
She thinks I am awesome just because.
She is adorable. See proof below. 

She has the best evil laugh in the world.
MuwhahahAHAHAHEhhahehhehehahah. Or something to that effect. 

Ducky you are the cutest litte nine year old sister in the world.
I love you and Happy Birthday. 





2 comments:

  1. Cuuuuuute. Happy Birthday Kadence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your little sis! She's adorbs.

    And your mom could totally pass as your sister. You coulda fooled me!

    ReplyDelete