Happy Birthday Darling!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I think I have done a pretty good job of not being a total mush case regarding my romantic life, but today my main squeeze is turning the big 25. So here is a list of 25 reasons why I love him and why I am just a little bit excited to spend the rest of my life with him. 

{Photo by Jay Eads}

1. He makes me laugh
2. He is determined 
3. He is strong in the gospel
4. He encourages me to be better
5. He is very musically inclined {He used to be a legit rapper}
6. He likes to do whatever he can to make me happy
7. He keeps me from retreating into the cave
8. He has Thor-Like good looks
9. He is passionate about things he loves
10. He inspires me to follow my dreams
11. He makes the time pass too quickly
12. He is motivated to succeed 
13. He calls me sweetheart
14. He is a smarty pants
15. He speaks Danish {what is it about boys when they speak a foreign language.... swoon}
16. He likes to watch movies
17. He takes me on awesome-town dates
18. He loves his family 
19. He wears the clothes that I buy him
20. He gives the best foot rubs
21. He takes my outfit pictures WILLINGLY every single time. 
22. He can always talk me out of being upset
23. He helps me stay connected with my family
24. He has the best eyes
AND 
25. He is marrying me in 16 days! 

Happy birthday my fine hunk of a man. 

3 comments:

  1. you lucky, lucky lady. danish AND thor like good looks?! how is it possible? and ummm...he's pretty darn lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lists. Especially happy (and understandably mushy) lists like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are pretty good about not being too mushy. I think I was better in the beginning, but sometimes I slide into mush land.

    ReplyDelete