What I have been baking lately.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Due to a lack of job I find myself baking/cooking quite a bit.
 Here is what I have been up to recently. 

***
French Toast w/ Bananas, Strawberries and Blueberries
Recipe: Use french bread, dip in egg milk & cinnamon mixture, fry(?) to perfection, top with all sorts of fresh fruit and powdered sugar and enjoy!

This is my favorite summer treat. So fresh. So light. So delicious. I generally put even more cinnamon sprinkled on top. YUM. 

 ***
Pork Chops w/ Couscous and Fresh Berry Compote

I though that this would be totally weird... blueberries and oinions?! But it was SOOOOOO awesome. I am for sure going to make it again.

 ***
Peanut Butter Brownie Bites.

Do I really even need to say anything? These delicious morsels are super simple, but they taste so so so good. I recommend these to ANYONE. Unless of course you are allergic to peanuts... then we have a problem.

***

Does anyone have any good recipes to share? I am always looking for new ones. 

-Harley



1 comment:

  1. wowza. blueberry and onions? sounds magically delicious.

    ReplyDelete