a wee bit of me wednesday

Wednesday, May 4, 2011


{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
once, yes. i was in there with another girl and someone was running to catch the door before it closed. she stuck her hand in to shove it back open, which was a bad idea. the couple minutes we were stuck in there was really, really awkward. i don't even remember how we got unstuck...

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
i wish.

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
ryan star. they're well-known in some areas, right? other than that, i can't think of anyone.

{four} do you have any food allergies?
no. except possibly to the smell of raw fish.

{five} do you know how to sew?
yes, but i hate it. not many things i so strongly dislike, but sewing is one.

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
yes. we had three jars to divide it between -- spending, savings, and tithing. i still have the jars!

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
every couple of weeks i suppose.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
ew no. those things are on the long list of things that terrify me. but i have pet and fed a stingray!

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
when harley and i were backpacking around europe with some of our best friends, i foolishly left my ipod out, and it was stolen as we slept. i was so freaked out that someone had gotten that close to the seven of us and we didn't even know.

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
don't remind me. i wanted so badly the blunt, straight across bangs a couple years ago. i went to a new hair stylist {dumb dumb dumb} and left with {i swear} half of my hair chopped into short little pixie bangs that were so chunky. i don't think any pictures of that hair exist because i wore scarves for months until they grew out.

xoxo
jane.

1 comment:

  1. So this is cute, and I love it... perhaps I shall borrow it if you don't mind. Also I did your ABC's because I loved it and I am FINALLY getting around to posting my link... excuse my tardiness!

    nikki

    http://nbadorestyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/abcs-of-nikki-berezay.html#disqus_thread

    ReplyDelete