Lets Take A Vote.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Lovely readers. I have a dilemma and I need your help.

My finance professor decided that the final is optional. Meaning that he will drop the lowest test score that I have.

SOOOOOOOOOOO...

Currently I have a B in the class. If I study my brains out and somehow manage to get an A on the final exam, my grade will improve to a B+.

BUT... if I don't get at least a 93% I am out of luck.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...that wonderful B+. However, is it worth it?

Since I have lost most of my motivation this semester, I am going to leave this in your ever-so-capable hands.

To take or not to take. That is the question. Please help me decide!

XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. I am the wrong person to ask, because I get SO lazy at the end of the semester. I would probably take it on the off chance of getting a 93%, but not study for it because I know it doesn't really matter. {It can't lower your grade, can it?}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget about it! In the end a B+ will not matter AT all!!

    ReplyDelete