Here is the truth.

Sunday, April 24, 2011


{Necklace: Macy's, Shirt: forever21, Skirt: Antro, Shoes: h&m}


When it comes to styling summer looks I feel...lost. Like really. So here we have an awesome skirt right? And I am like...alright...I want to be comfy, so wedges are out. Think think think...brown v-neck? And THIS is the outfit that happened. It's like fine...but I need some help. I have been perusing fashion blogs in hopes of some inspiration for my next little outfit post.

I guess the good news is that I decided to get dressed today. My mom invited me out for a little stroll around the mall. Can I just brag and say that I scored some Gap flats for 6 bucks real quick? Ok. Now I'm done.

XOXOX
Harley

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is to die for. I might have to find out where you live and steal it from your closet.

    http://asktheduplex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete