Story Time.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I don't know if you had the pleasure of viewing our blog yesterday when it was having some formating troubles. You see... neither of us is what you would call an expert when it comes to blogging technology. SO. I am desperate at this point. Our blog looks silly. My eyes hurt from staring at the computer for so long. And I just wanted sleep. So I have a brilliant idea. EMAIL THE PERSON THAT CREATED THE BLOG TEMPLATE. Amazing right? I think divine inspiration had a little something to do with that one because there is no way I could have got it on my own. So I did, emailed him I mean, and no joke within 5 mins he had emailed me back. The world is a good place. A very good palce.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering why you guys changed the format when this one is so cute! Love that it's back.

    ReplyDelete