Frolicking Jane.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jane has left me on my own. You will notice that my poses tend to suffer when she is not around. She coaches me during our shoots and I think I would like to keep it that way. 
Today she is off meeting Bon Jovi and no I am not pulling your leg. I am sure will will have some grand adventures to share with us tomorrow. I can't wait! 




In other news... today I get to judge a theater festival. That is kind of exciting right? I went for a "I am still young enough to be trendy, but I have a skirt on so I am dressed up kind of" look. Pictures came courtesy of my friend Mehlanie. She's the best. 

Well I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday. And just to make sure that you do listen to this song. I am a little bit obsessed with it. 
Cheers!






2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of Jane. And your super cute outfit. I love the plaid.

    Dress Up RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plaid shirt is so cute. I love your description of the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete