Letters are my favorite way to express love. There is something special about a tangible manifestation of your affection that just speaks volumes more than a text or email. Below are just a few simple ways to make your envelope stand out.
1. Enlarge the name - instead of making all your type the same size, why not make the name larger than everything else?
2. Use different fonts - try writing some lines in cursive and others in print.
3. Decorate the envelope with Washi tape.
4. Use stamps - you can use an ampersand stamp to address to two people or a date stamp to record the date you send the letter.
5. Space out the numbers in the zip code. You could even put dots, asterisks or little hearts in between each number.
What are your favorite ways to address envelopes?