Modest Golden Globe Looks I'm Loving
Monday, January 13, 2014
While we don't do red carpet fashion here a lot, but I love seeing celebrities that celebrate modest fashion. Seeing someone look completely stunning in a modest gown is so refreshing because I can say to myself, "I can wear that!" and more often than not it's the other way around. You hear me fellow mormon girls? Respect. So here it be. My favorite modest looks from the Globes.
1. Olivia Wilde would look gorgeous in a paper bag, but here she looks like a beautiful pregnant mermaid.
2. Julie Bowen- Stunner! Love the color combo and velvet belt.
3. Emily Moss - So much lovely beading happening.
4. Julianna Marguiles - This is just so classy. Would look amazing on pretty much everyone.
5. Alison Williams - This chicks stylist is killing it lately. Easing her from soft and feminine to edgy.
6. Lily Rabe- Sparkle! I probably could've done without that little belt, but over all the look is effective.
7. Caitlin-Fitzgerald - Cute. Like a modern Alice in Wonderland.
8. Emma Watson - I realize that this is just a glorified apron over capri pants, but Emma looks so adorable from the front. I had to include it. Also, will you be my best friend?
What were your favorites?
Side Note- While Amy and Tina aren't represented in my round up, can we just all agree they looked stunning? If I ever look as good as Tina in my whole life all I can say is DATE ME.
Also, last seasons modest red carpet looks.