what harley wore: printed maxi for fall

Sunday, November 10, 2013


three random things: 

1. normally i never carry a purse. i just carry a gray backpack. so today is your lucky day. can you feel it? 

2. i bought this dress for a cruise. doesn't it just scream, "take me to the beach!" i am also pretty sure it's supposed to be a midi dress... i am just short. 

3. this is right on the side of my apartment building. the landlord recently painted it yellow. it used to be blue. 

____________________________________
Dress: Anthro (old... similar and i love this dress)
Button-Up: UO (similar)
Boots: Steve Madden (similar)
Purse: Target (super old... similar)
Scarf: F21

3 comments:

  1. You babe, you.

    I love the maxi paired with this top. You made it work for Fall! I love it.

    Also, all midi skirts/dresses are maxi on me as well. Yay for being short. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is screaming for you to take me on a cruise.

    ReplyDelete