project life

Tuesday, October 8, 2013



Are you sick of seeing my  2 year anniversary pictures yet?

When I was home in Portland my mom and I went on a little scrapbooking craze. Project Life is our favorite. At some point you have to make a choice... is it going to be perfect? Or is it going to be done? This is the best of both worlds because you can get it done, it isn't perfect, but it still looks pretty dang cute.

We used the seafoam kit and printed our pictures at costco. Do you use Project Life? I also have the midnight kit and I may or may not know that the sunshine kit is coming on my birthday.

Project Life is a memory keeping system design by Becky Higgins. 

3 comments:

  1. what IS project life!? I've seen you working on it... But does it all go in a little book? How does it work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great... can't wait to see it. I need some pictures of my darlings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, I'd love to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete