happy birthday jane

Tuesday, July 30, 2013


July is a very good month, first the fourth, then my anniversary, then my Jane's birthday.

Jane-

You are my best friend. You have grown up so much since the first time I met you. From babies to slightly more grown up babes we go. You're a married women now! We both are. Weird.

I am amazed at how passionate you are. Anyone that is lucky enough to have your love must recognize it as a gift or else they don't deserve it. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day 6 short weeks ago. It was magical and Jess is a very lucky guy.

I admire your dedication to you family and your fitness routine. You inspire me to be better and try harder. To be more thoughtful about my goals.

I love you so much and I am so blessed to be a part of you life! Happy birthday lovely. 

xoxo
harley

2 comments: