#ootdeverydaymay

Tuesday, April 30, 2013


Translation: Outfit of the Day - Every Day in May

So here is what I am thinking- For the month of may I would like to capture my outfits daily via instagram. I feel like instagram is a really casual way to take pictures of every single outfit I wear-- instead of just the ones that I feature on the blog. 

Then after thirty days I will compile all of those little instagram photos into one giant blog link up and that every one can participate in. 

So what do you say? Are you in for #ootdeverydaymay? Get started tomorrow May first! I would love it if you could tag me in the first couple photos you post so I can make sure that I am following along. 

I have already started cataloging my outfits under #ootdeverydaymay for practice. Find me on instagram here and I can't wait to see all of your cute outfits! 

8 comments:

  1. You have such killer style! I just love everything. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am adoring that simple black dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea... count me in!

    http://weeberandphilomena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have such cute style - I'm already loving this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I take so many more outfit pictures on Instagram than for my blog with a real camera. Just so much quicker and easier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am all about this! Since my spring semester just ended, I'll be able to focus on what I'm wearing and not just throw something on before running to class, haha

    And I can't believe you've been to Hallstatt too!! We definitely need to get together while I'm in Chicago, I'm sure I could use a familiar face in a new city :)Where did you intern?

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete