Featured Blogger: Hunters of Happiness

Friday, March 29, 2013

Hi Harley and Jane readers, I'm Elise! I'm the girl behind the blog Hunters of Happiness

I'm excited to be here and tell you a little bit about myself. 

So, I'm Elise and this is my new husband Scott. 
Together we're the Hunter family!

Scott and I met in college. It really was a fairy tale love story
We got married just 4 months ago. It was the best day ever
Now, we are having so much fun being newlyweds!!

 I'm crazy addicted to cereal, instagram and shopping.
 He's more of a football, meat and google kind of guy.
Together we're a perfect match!


Hunters of Happiness is all about our journey to find happiness in the everyday. 
So far I am the sole author of our blog and so you'll hear about all those things I love!
Mainly, fashion, food, family and faith.
 I LOVE blogging! It's super fun. I love getting creative with outfits, sharing a hilarious story, making something new in the kitchen or journaling our various adventures.


Harley and Jane asked me to answer a few questions, so here we go...

Why did you start blogging?
My blog really has been a roller coaster ride. I first started my blog as an assignment for an English class- how funny is that? Then I really started using it when I studied abroad in London, England two years ago. Then I stopped when I got home. Then I started again to document my newlywed life. Now it has become a place to share fashion, travel, recipes and all the crazy fun that life brings!

What inspires you?
I'm a HUGE pinterest fan. I also love looking at other blogs for inspiration. And sometimes a good old-fashioned  magazine will do the trick.

If you could sum up your blog in one word what would it be?
Happy of course :)




Well, I hope you'll stop by and see what our hunt for happiness is all about :) 


1 comment:

  1. love her! she is so freaking gorgeous and adorable :)

    ReplyDelete