journal prompt // 52 lists

Friday, February 15, 2013

Harley and I found this on Moorea Seal (photo via her blog) and we LOVED the idea. We'll definitely be participating--you should too. Since I'm barely jumping on the wagon, we'll start with the latest list, "List What You are Grateful For." Post your link for us in the comments, but don't forget to link up on her site as well.

jane
when people trust me
the relationships i have with members of my family
having parents who are always happy to help me pay for things when i can't
summer sunsets
full, leafy trees
anyone with patience
my handwriting
advice about love, church and life
art museums
people who are who they are
pumpkin pie
jess
thanksgiving leftovers
birthdays
food after fasting
blankets
washing machine
farmers markets
chocolate
running around at midnight in the snow (barefoot of course)
praise
scarves
anything new from bath and body works
sparkle
cushioned seats in church
desserts
feeling pretty
people who make the effort to break the ice
cinnamon
love notes from anyone
christmas lights as nightlights

harley
God, my husband, sleeping in on Saturdays, diet coke, phone calls, when my favorite pajamas are warm out of the dryer, packages and letters in the mail, thank you notes, gum, paying off all of my student debt, studying abroad, living in Chicago, when someone gives up their seat for me on the subway, a good book, mile a day, costco, how late it stays light during the summer, new dresses, cats, my co-workers, chocolate 

5 comments:

  1. I've totally joined in on the List fun for the past 3 weeks. It's really awesome! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to joining in this! so many things I am grateful for in my life thats for sure! p.s. hope you will stop by my blog and join the awesome Smashbox Cosmetics giveaway I have going on right now! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. And I LOVE your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New GFC follower. I'm going to be jumping on the bandwagon of the 52 lists myself. Hope you'll be following back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh this is an amazing and really inspiring idea!
    Want to try this too maybe!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete