what harley wore: first day of work outfit

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
I totally had the first day jitters on Sunday. My subconscious kept waking me up all night long. I woke up around 7:30am and got ready. This is the outfit I threw together by grabbing random pieces out of my suitcase. I wanted to wear pants, but they were all dirty. Laundry?

I grabbed a juice and headed out the door. I absolutely love being able to take the CTA to work. Public transportation and I have an extremely good relationship because I don't like driving. First I caught the Belmont bus to the red line and then took the red line all the way to state and lake in the loop. The loop is what they call downtown Chicago. It is like I am a local or something.

Today at work I had orientation. They covered a lot of the same stuff I learned at the beginning of my internship. They also gave me a super sweet swap bag. Free moleskin people. Then I had some more interviews and they let me off early. I'll be working on the McDonald's business and I am pretty excited about it. Happy meals? My job is going to be awesome.

Have a happy tuesday!

ps. isn't my backyard a little dreamy? seriously falling in love with my neighborhood.

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, and your backyard is very dreamy. :) Congrats on the new job! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness i just stumbled on your blog and i love it! the design is so cute!! definitely following.

    ReplyDelete