Featured Blogger: Breezy Days

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hi everyone!
My name is Bri, and I'm the sassy 'lil firecracker behind Breezy Days.



Harley & Jane asked me to write about how I started into
blogging.

It actually all started with an English project at BYU my
Sophomore year.
I was stuck in a group with all boys and they decided that I would be
the one to put together the group blog because blogs are a "girl
thing".

I logged into Blogger, was soooo freaking confused, how the heck do I
USE this thing?! 
I spent hours and hours figuring out how to make the blog for our
project...
which we eventually got an A on :)

I was still curious about this whole blogging business...so I started
a blog of my own in April of 2011, originally called: "Brios
Adventures"

I loved writing stories.
Short, fun little diddies about life with Ryan and our soon to be
marriage.

After we got married, we ventured up to Portland for Ryan to work.
I was left alone all day, every day, so eventually it became a
creative outlet just for me.
Full of DIY's, recipes, holiday excitement, outfit pictures, dreams,
and a writing installment featuring the love
story of Ryan and I.



I sometimes stress myself out a little too much, so a reminder
that life should be an easy-going and fun adventure, was found in my
new blog title, Breezy Days.

It's a place where I write my experiences about being a California
girl in a small Utah town, about being a newlywed and college student,
how I dress
my curvy body
in a way that proves that you can be modest and
sexy, and it's just about the serendipity of life.

I hope you all come over & visit me at Breezy Days :)

<3 Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment