It's never too late to be thankful...

Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm thankful for the smell of peach cobbler and for how fast my car warms up. I'm thankful for yoga, zumba and that I love to sweat. I'm thankful for new pairs of socks. I'm thankful for each country patch sewn onto my backpack and for their stories and the memories they carry. I'm thankful for pine needles. I'm thankful for day hikes with my family. I'm thankful for patient people. I'm thankful for Harry Potter. I'm thankful for scarves and hand warmers. I'm thankful for to-do lists. I'm thankful for warm water for showers and cold water to drink. I'm thankful for the protection I always seem to find. I'm thankful to be alive and to feel alive. I'm thankful for happiness.

1 comment:

  1. It's too late for me to ask but...can I use this post for my YW lesson tomorrow on joy? This is a perfect list of not just things that you're thankful for, but things that make your life soooooo good and make it yours. Thanks, thanks, thanks!

    ReplyDelete