Harry Potter #1

Friday, October 21, 2011


Just finished Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
I'll be honest... I forgot how magical it was.

How it propels you into this constant state of Halloween bliss.
How Hermonie is a little bit of a nut.
How Harry has this solid head on his shoulders.
How Ron is a constant source of wonderful comic relief.
How Hagrid carries a magical pink umbrella.
How Dumbledore knows everything that is going on.
How shocked Draco is when Gryffindor wins the house cup.
How truly awful the Dursely's are.
How Ginny is taken with Harry from the start.
How Mrs. Weasley knits all of them sweaters for Christmas.
How they have to sneak a Dragon out of Hogwarts.
How Harry ends up with the cloak of invisibility.

I remember when I was little wishing that I could be a witch.
And if I am being completely honest...
I still wish I was.

Now on to book 2.
Go team!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Harry Potter... every time I reread them I can't believe how easy it is to get caught up Rowling's magical world... I can't wait to pass these books along to my own kids and let the magic continue!

    ReplyDelete