My never ending story.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I write these words and they are permanently etched in the Universe. 
My stamp on human kind.
My legacy. 
People who read these words in essence get to see a piece of my soul. 
In black and white. 
They have the power to uplift or evoke or destroy.
With them I can make friends or enemies.
With words I have been hurt, but today I am healed. 
With words expressed, I close a chapter. 
A chapter that left me scarred and changed for the better.
And now I open a new one. 
Full of love, life, and eternal perspective.
 I couldn't be happier.

Photobucket
Shirt/shoes/belt: Thrifted, Shorts: Gap, Jewelry: Mom's & Lucky

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
And this is my super cute cousin that wanted in on the action. 


Sweet Serendipity

6 comments:

  1. great outfit- Your cousin is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is darling! Love all your thrifted things!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the thrifting queen!! Way to go on this awesome outfit! Love love the shoes..what an amazing find those were!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!! LOVE the shoes!!! seriously so adorable! i have gone thrifting for the past two days haha. savers has a rewards club!! i was excited to hear this today haha.

    ReplyDelete