A Monday

Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh hey guys. First things first. 

I miss Jane. She is currently off helping people who need it in Belize. She doesn't have ample access to internet so neither you nor I will be hearing from her often. While that makes me sad I am so proud of her for going on this grand adventure. 

Second thing. This week I am participating in the Fitness Week Kick off for the SHINE Project. It was definitely what I needed to see when I woke up this morning and contemplated bypassing my Jillian Michaels DVD. My goal for this week is to get at least 30 mins of exercise 5/7 days.  I would do 6/7 but I will be spending all day Wed. in the car and Sunday is a day of rest people!

Third thing. Here is my outfit from yesterday. All the fashion bloggers are gearing up for their 30X30! WHOOO HOOOO. I don't think I want to do it... because well... I like ALL of my clothes and second of all I wouldn't really consider myself a fashion blogger. When I know I am going to take outfit pictures I dress better, which in turn makes me feel better so yes. 

And Fourth. Has anyone seen Midnight in Paris? If I want to see it I have to drive all the way to Tacoma and I am wondering if it is worth it.

Alright Gems. Have a wonderful Monday. 

Hey Pink Striped Shirt you photograph so well. 
Just thought you should know. 

{Shirt: Target, Skirt: Antro, Shoes: Target}




4 comments:

  1. I loved Midnight it Paris. It was quirky (but it's Woody Allen) but I really liked it mucho

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit, love the skirt, it has a touch of vintage, and the shoes are nice, too! http://www.indie-and-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic skirt! Beautiful. :)

    Midnight in Paris was a great movie. You have to like Woody Allen though (like with all of his movies) but I love him, so I thought it was great.

    Thanks for stopping by, even after my long hiatus! ;)

    - Lauren
    logicandlemondrops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete