ABC's of Harley

Tuesday, May 31, 2011


Age: 21
Bed size: Queen.
Chore you hate: Cleaning bathrooms
Dogs: Only tiny tiny tiny ones.
Essential start of your day: Brushing my teeth and washing my face.
Favorite color(s): Teal. Not dark teal, but like a bright light teal. And green.
Gold or silver: Silver. 
Height: 5’2". On a good day.
Instruments I play (or have played): Piano... kinda. Guitar. Flute.  
Job title: BYU Broadcasting Production Assistant
Kids: 3. That way if we have a "surprise" we end up with an even number. 
Live: Currently: Idaho Someday: Cali.
Mom’s name: Christi 
Nickname: ummm.... yeah.
Overnight hospital stays: I don't think I have had one. Once I spent the night with my mom.
Pet peeve: People talking or touching me while IM BUSY. YES THAT MEANS YOU RIGHT NOW MICHAEL.
Quote from a movie: "I'm just girl standing here in front of a boy asking him to love me." 
Right or left handed: Right. 
Siblings: 2 Younger brothers and 2 Younger sisters.
Time you wake up: 11am... that is embarrassing. I DON'T HAVE A JOB!
Underwear: Bikini cut. From costco. Yeah. I'm cool.
Vegetables you dislike: Carrots. CELERY. 
What makes you run late: Thinking I forgot my phone going back for it, but actually having it the whole time.
X-rays you’ve had done: Teeth and ankle.
Yummy food you make: Brownie bites and choc. choc. chip cookies.
Zoo animal: PANDAS!

2 comments: