I dream life away.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The closer I get to graduating {a year really isn't long}, the more I'm intimidated by the mystery that's up ahead. I've planned my life up to this point, but now what?

My degree will be in communications. I love to write. If I'm not writing, I'm usually thinking about what I want to write next. My journal is always tucked into my Mary Poppins purse or backpack; it goes with me everywhere, along with a favorite pen.

While I love the written word and contributing to it with my own swirl of thoughts, there's one more thing I can't get out of my head.

I can't stop thinking about opening up one of these...


A little bakery and sweet shop,
so I can make things like this for people
every. day.



Photos from Emma's blog.

Remember the quote I posted from the other day? If not, here it is again.

"When you want something, all the world conspires in helping you achieve it."
Paulo Coelho

And then Elsie posted this.

I'm now enrolled.

2 comments:

  1. Come make some of that lovin' for us! I die a slow death when mom and dad go out to eat and the freezer is deprived of any fake foods. My stomach is growlingggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that state of limbo! But once you get in the swing of things, it's totally awesome. :) You'll get your wings!!!

    ReplyDelete