Home is Sweet.

Monday, April 18, 2011

I guess this is my favorite skirt. But in all fairness I am living out of a suitcase right now so why wouldn't I bring my favorite article of clothing! It's just so dang comfy. 



My sister. 

The hair today was inspired by this. It kinda turned out. I don't think that I have enough hair. 


Other Sister, Brother, and Doggy Drew. 

Shoes: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Shirt: H&M
Sweater: Forever 21
Necklace & Bracelets: Macy's

I didn't have any finals so boy and I left early and headed home to washington. Oh how I have missed it. Today is sunny and wonderful. Not a speck of snow to be had. My brother {pictures right above} is just about to go serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am pretty freaking proud of him. Isn't he a stud muffin? I won't get to see him for the next two years, but I know he will be out doing the Lord's will. I love my family. That is really where the joy in life comes from. 
Thanks to all the new followers that have joined us. We are so happy to have you. 
I really hope that this post finds you doing well and that your weekends were worth the wait.

Any adventures you would like to share?


4 comments:

  1. I have that skirt!! But mine is white.. and I love it!! Soo comfy, just like you said!

    madisonthorpe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for sunshine! And your skirt is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart your outfit! So cute. And I bought a similar pair of shoes like yours, I can't wait to finally wear them!

    And I have to say that I am totally in love with your blog header. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Look adorable and skinny! I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete